Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/english/News/weekly/2004/01 index.wml

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2004-01-08 13:08]:
> Modified files:
> 	english/News/weekly/2004/01: index.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	Rephrased paragraph about meta-gnome2, keeping it out hinders proper GNOME,
> 	not the other way around.

 Uhm, I am not sure if I understand your correction correctly: Can
someone please proofread if the correction is in fact correct?

#v+
 <code>meta-gnome2</code> packages.  He listed 13 packages that bear one or
 more problems.  Each of them is a reason to keep <code>meta-gnome2</code> out
-of the testing distribution, which is required for proper GNOME in sarge.
+of the testing distribution, which stops proper GNOME in sarge.
#v-

 From my understanding the old version was more clear. meta-gnome2 is
required for proper GNOME in sarge.

 Oh, I see your misunderstanding: You think the "which" corresponds to
the keeping out of meta-gnome2, not meta-gnome2 itself. But your change
doesn't really clear what the which corresponds to.

 Can someone please suggest a rephrase to make it clear?
Alfie
--
mknod /dev/aha c sky earth
                                  -- me, 08/2000