Re: Status of packages.debian.org - new scripts installed

> On 2004-01-10T16:56:40+0200, frank@lichtenheld.de wrote:
>> Yesterday the new packages.d.o scripts were installed.
>>
>> * Include DDTP translations
>
> This is very nice.  But how can we translate rest of the pages?  Now
> for packages where DDTP translation is available, page is now mixed
> language and this of cource isn't best way.

The script is totaly gettextized, so this is no problem. Except for the
fact that Joey hasn't been able yet to install locales on gluck.
Something about security enhancement kernel patches and bugs in
locale-gen... Hopefully this will be solved, I will then ask for
translation of the .pot files here on the list.

Gruesse,
 Frank