Re: Assessing the outdatedness of our web site translations

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 12:18:12PM -0500, Alexander Winston wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 16:05, Peter Karlsson wrote:
>
> I agree that keeping these pages online will harm more than help.
> Careful attention must be paid whenever pages are removed, temporarily
> or permanently. I suggest replacing the pages with a notice that they
> will be back in the future (no nasty 404).

This should be no problem as it is about translations only and who
links to the Debian website with explicit language extension should
be doomed anyway ;)

If we just delete them im CVS so that they aren't build anymore it
should suffice.

Great idea anyway. Asking you about the status of it was somewhere on
my todo list ;)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>