Re: write access in CVS server impossible.

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:54:17PM +0900, Seongtae Yoo wrote:
> Hi!
>
> It seems that ssh access in CVS server is enabled.
> Korean translation group doesn't have ssh account in CVS server.
> I have sent a mail requesting ssh accout, no answer.

You could file a bugreport with a tarball containing your patches, a
Debian developer will commit them for you.  Please note also that
w.d.o/donations.ko.html and w.d.o/mirror/ftpmirror.ko.html have
encoding issues:
  $ iconv -f euc-kr -t euc-kr donations.ko.html > /dev/null
  iconv: illegal input sequence at position 8822
  $ iconv -f euc-kr -t euc-kr ftpmirror.ko.html > /dev/null
  iconv: illegal input sequence at position 6519

Denis