Re: http://www.debian.org/Bugs/ broken

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 11:32:01PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 03:02:10PM -0800, Blars Blarson wrote:
> > The search functions of bugs.debian.org arn't working.  I've tried
> > searching on a bug by submitter and package, and both left me on the
> > same page.  Using bug number on this page also fails, but
> > http://bugs.debian.org/number works.
>
> They seem to work for me. Could I have more details?
>
> (Also, http://www.debian.org/Bugs/ is actually run by the web team,
> cc:ed.)
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Colin Watson                                  [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]

I think I've figured out what the problem was: mozilla was upgraded
but not restarted.  Now that I exited mozilla, once I was able to get
to the page (the fourth window was willing to accept input) it is
working properly.  (That bug in mozilla was reported a long time ago,
and occurs frequently but not in a predictable manner.)

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html