Who's using Debian?

Hi,

Could you please publish this on http://www.debian.org/users/?  Thanks!

---

Tilburg University, the Netherlands, http://www.uvt.nl/

In November 2003, it was decided all new servers will run Debian
GNU/Linux, except where vendor support contracts require otherwise.

Currently, more than 10 of the central servers run Debian.  We'll likely
have about 20 servers running Debian soon, for services like email, DNS,
DHCP, Usenet News and version control.

We've choosen Debian for it's reliable security update availability,
strong presence on the GNU/Linux server market, because of available
knowledge and experience in the UvT sysadmin group, flexibility of the
OS, no license costs (not even for security updates), and possibility to
run a localy controlled software distribution server.

----

Bye,

Joost van Baal

--