Re: debian.org website keeps switching to swedish

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 08:32:00AM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> > That's not browser fault. I think that moved servers doesn't working as
> > expected... something is wrong with content negotiation.
>
> If the browser is correctly configured, I don't think it should make
> any difference. However, if the browser is unconfigured, it might do.
> From the reports, it seems as if it is missing a listing for the "nb"
> language code (Norwegian bokm?l).
Hmm... so why do I have main webpage partially in English and partially
in Polish? Menu on the left side of main page is in English and the rest is
in Polish. I am almost 100% sure that everything is translated in webwml
module. I have set in my Mozilla Firebird the following value:
intl.accept_languages=pl, en-us, en

Before compromise and moving WWW on another server this was working just
fine.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska