Problem on www.debian.org

The "Search the contents of packages" search engine at http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages.en.html#search_packages cannot find the server. It returns "The page cannot be displayed" page on Internet Explorer, version 6, under Win98, 2nd edition.

Specifically, I was searching for keyword "calls", case sensitive, "stable" distribution, and "Intel x86" architecture, under "packages that contain files like this." I also tried keywords "more" and "less" as tests; they didn't work either.

Don Peoples
drpeoples@comcast.net