Re: Who's using Debian?

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:42:44 -0600
Steve Phillips <sjp@siliconlogic.com> wrote:

> Our company is listed on your web pages as being a user of Debian. We
> would like to be removed from this list ASAP. Feel free to contact me to
> verify this action. Please send a note to me when SLE is off the list.

Your company will be removed from the list as soon as the necessary
services on debian.org get back online (some servers were compromised
last week).  I'm sorry we can't perform the removal any sooner.

Thanks for supporting, or having supported, Debian.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>