Re: Debian Installer Beta 1 - not Pegasus but Pegasos

* Markus Lunk <mlunk@web.de> [2003-11-11 15:39]:
> you should be informed that you do not support a platform "Pegasus PPC" but
> "Pegasos" with ooooooooooooh :-)

 Thanks, is fixed now.  Btw., it would be more than helpful if you
notice the URL of where you found that typo so we don't have to search
around.

 So long,
Alfie
--
<Omnic> no, yes, I am planning on doing your application sometime in the next
          few days.