Re: still problems with new l10n scripts!

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 10:54:02AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>         Hi!
>
>  Please put every value that you have in any tag into quotes -- like
> this short pseudo diff:
>
> -<a href=errors-by-pkg#Phylafax>
> +<a href="errors-by-pkg#Phylafax">
>
>  I have patched the gen-files.pl script to do this, don't know though
> due to the recent threads if there is a database involved that must be
> emptied or similar.

Nope, your change should be enough. DB should be emptied only when mucking
in transmonitor-check, which is the script which fills it.
gen-files.pl is the script which use the DB to generate the stuff.
This stuff is then included in the tmpl.src page by the script fix-files.sh.

[easy, isn't it ;]

By the way, I did also quote the other anchor I added in previous change.

Thanks for your review, Mt.

--
There is no experimental demonstration of your theorem.
          -- Anonymous reviewer