Re: recent l10n changes produce huge tidy/validate output

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 10:29:01AM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 08:45:57AM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> [...]
> > It looks like there is another problem on those web pages, since they where
> > not built yesterday. It matches my lastest commit to ease the navigation
> > about errors in template files...
>
> Looks like they have been built now,
>   http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/fr
> has links to errors found in templates.

Yuhu ! I make a red sign in my calendar: I managed to change those scripts
without breaking anything at least once in my life ;)

Only a small Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
../../../../english/international/l10n/scripts/gen-files.pl line 114.

Sorry for the noise, Mt.

--
Each language has its purpose, however humble.  Each language expresses the
Yin and Yang of software.  Each language has its place within the Tao.