About Protest Against Software Patents

Hi!,

   First of all congratulations for the excellent site you are
maintaining! Is at the same great level as the great Debian Project.
   I just want to point out that the Petition Page you lynk from the
Debian homepage  "truly welcome support and signatures from other regions
in the World.". Hence, I think that the phrase you use: "Citizens whose
nations are part of the European Parliament" may discourage non-EU people
of even taking a look at the petition. And it may be better to invite
"EU and rest of the world citizens" or something like that.

   Just wanting to help:), thank you...

                     Pato

     .       *   /`'\  .                          Patricio Rojo
        .       /    ./ \..         516 Space Sciences Building
             ../   .'      \.                Cornell University
          ../    /    ../    \                 Ithaca, NY 14853
        ./     ./   ./        \                   (607)255-6438
      ./     ./            \   \.        pato@astro.cornell.edu