Who's using Debian?

UpholsteryShop Oregon, Inc.
Free School of Upholstery
www.upholsteryshop.org

We are a non-profit school of upholstery offering training in all areas of upholstery. Our classes are free in exchange for volunteer time.

We use (Libranet 2.8.1) Debian on our server and workstation computers for various tasks, including business accounting, attendance checks, time-keeping, task assignments, and all administrative tasks. Our computers run lessons on streaming videos and every other medium for instruction. We run Debian because we have tried other distributions and were unable to find a stable system that didn't require reinstalling on a regular basis. Also, we designed our school after the open source community.