Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/swedish/distrib archive.wml

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 10:36:49AM +0200, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> Josip Rodin:
>
> > Please note that the proper name of a release doesn't have a capital
> > letter.
>
> Proper names have capital letters, so I am always writing the release
> names with upper-case letters, and fixing those that I have missed
> earlier.

<sarcasm>
Primary authors decided not to capitalize them.  If you disagree, you can
file a bugreport, but you must not change this on your translations because
all translations have to be consistent.  Otherwise these authors will
exercise their veto right and remove all Swedish translations from the
website.
</sarcasm>

Denis