Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/swedish/distrib archive.wml

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 10:36:49AM +0200, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> > Please note that the proper name of a release doesn't have a capital
> > letter.
>
> Proper names have capital letters, so I am always writing the release
> names with upper-case letters, and fixing those that I have missed
> earlier.
>
> BTW, I also believe the usage of the release names without initial
> capital is incorrect in the English pages.

These names are not made according to English literary language.
Even if they were, dictionary tells me proper names are usually
capitalized, not always.

In any event, I believe we quote or italicize them on every web page;
if not, that can be fixed.

> Same as with changing " into ” and -- into – on pages.

BTW, has anyone removed the header mass-remover of those yet?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.