Re: partners page patch (for all translations so far, too)

* Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> [2003-09-06 15:23]:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 04:22:46PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>  There is one thing that annoys me a little bit: The <partnerdesc> tag
>> defines a non-block command around the input (namely <small>) which
>> breaks HTML if you use a block command within the <partnerdesc> body.
>
> What about adding a <div> around the content with a
> style="font-size:small" attribute?

 Would that work? I guess that would be definitely the way to go.

> Or can someone say me a browser that
> 1.) Does not honor the CSS
> and
> 2.) Does honor the <small> tag ?

 netscape4?  *ducks*   IMNSHO netscape4 though shouldn't be *any*
reasoning for not doing something sensible, these days at least.

> I will provide a patch if noone objects. The current solution
> is really ugly.

 Yes, it is...  That's why I addressed it :)

 So long,
Alfie
--
It is generally useful for programs to be able to query which languages the
user can understand.  And most users (except for the French and USA'ans) _can_