Re: Are there problems with How-to links and DebianHELP?

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 07:05:53PM -0400, Lloyd R. Prentice wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a very enthusiastic Debian (and Linux) newcomer -- but growing more
> frustrated by the minute.
>
> For several weeks I've tried to access the How-to's listed on your
> Documenation page (home pagn->documentation->How-to's (all links in this
> list). All I get are time-outs. I've also tried accessing DebianHELP --
> no response. Other links on the page seem to work.

I can't reproduce this (neither for the HOWTOs nor DebianHELP). Are you
sure this isn't a problem on your site?
If you're sure, please send the exact links you tried and that did not
work for you.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>