Re: partners page patch (for all translations so far, too)

* Jim Westveer <jwest@melaque.com> [2003-09-04 09:42]:
> > > Who put credative on the partners page?  and why ??
> > I added them at the request of tbm.  Would you like me to remove
> > them while this is sorted out?

Right, that was me in my function as DPL.  I noticed they were not
listed although they were doing good stuff and asked the webmasters to
add them.  I will pass it through partners@d.o in the future if you
want me to.

> Well, I probably suffer from some sort of memory problem, but I dont
> remember the partners group discussing Credative.  Nor does the
> entry on the debian/partners page say what they have/are doing to
> support the Debian project, as all of the other entrys do.

Credativ has done lots of work for Debian.  They have several Debian
developers on their staff (and do Debian work as part of their jobs),
sponsor CDs and other stuff for LinuxTag regularly, etc.  While you
may not be aware of them, they do great stuff for Debian in Germany.

Sorry about the size of the logo; I didn't check that.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com