Re: partners page patch (for all translations so far, too)

On Thursday 04 September 2003 10:09 am, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 09:42:27AM -0700, Jim Westveer wrote:
> > Well, I probably suffer from some sort of memory
> > problem, but I dont remember the partners group
> > discussing Credative.  Nor does the entry on the
> > debian/partners page say what they have/are doing
> > to support the Debian project, as all of the other entrys do.
> >
> > All the logos should be around 100 pixels.  That should
> > be fixed right away.  Perhaps by that time, my memory
> > problem will be resolved eh?
>
> I'll add
>
>  width="80" height="90"
>
> to the img tag this evening if no one beats me to it.

- --

TNX

- --
Jim Westveer
 I wish there was a button on my computer for intelligence.
 There's a button called `brightness', but it doesn't work.
 :q :w :w! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quithelp
jwest@debian.org			+425-591-3002
gpg-key 0x9823336C			jwest@melaque.com