Re: Help with wml/Makefiles for correct display of news items

Hi

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 02:17:37PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Please could some friendly soul have a look at the Makefiles / index.wml files
> under devel/debian-med to get the News from 2002 removed from the main index page
> and place them correctly below devel/debian-med/News/index.wml ...
>
>         "News items from previous years ..."
>
> as it can be seen at the debian-jr pages.  I tried to copy the debian-jr
> stuff but obviousely failed and did not found the reason.

If this were a bug I would tag it unreproducible... Your pages look like
you wanted it. Exactly like the debian-jr pages for the news...

If you don't want to have the news items from 2002 on the
debian-med/index page then you have to tweak the arguments to the
recent_list call (I can tell you how, if you really want this).

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>
www: http://www.djpig.de/