Re: partners page patch (for all translations so far, too)

On Thursday 04 September 2003 07:22 am, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>         Hi!
>
>  Please find attached a patch that fixes the HTML for the recently added
> credativ entry for the partners page.
>
>  There is one thing that annoys me a little bit: The <partnerdesc> tag
> defines a non-block command around the input (namely <small>) which
> breaks HTML if you use a block command within the <partnerdesc> body.
> Something that isn't obvious and should be avoided wherever possible. I
> don't know of a better solution than to add closing </small> tags and
> opening <small> tags where appropirate, though.  One has to keep that in
> and such).
>
>  And, compared to the other logos, isn't the credativ logo _way_ too
> huge? I am not against credativ, no way -- they do us a huge favor, but
> I don't think that that is reason enough to put a logo that huge on our
> page. Compare its size to the other logos:

Originally we only used logo images that were approx 100pixel's

Who put credative on the partners page?  and why ??

- --
Jim Westveer
 I wish there was a button on my computer for intelligence.
 There's a button called `brightness', but it doesn't work.
 :q :w :w! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quithelp
jwest@debian.org			+425-591-3002
gpg-key 0x9823336C			jwest@melaque.com