Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by mquinson: webwml/english/international/l10n menu.def po/ ...

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2003-09-03 10:08]:
> Modified files:
> 	english/international/l10n: menu.def
> 	english/international/l10n/po: tmpl.src
> 	english/international/l10n/templates: tmpl.src
> 	english/international/l10n/po-debconf: tmpl.src
>
> Log message:
> 	Let's be kind to translators, and not requiring the addition of
> 	an extra file in the tmpl.src (I felt in the trap myself as
> 	translator ;)

 Thanks. There is just one question: What are those lines prefixed with
;;;? Are they ment to be translated? Where do they appear? If they are
ment to be comments why wasn't # used?  Is ;;; a special wml comment
syntax or is that stripped somewhere else?

 I'm for one asking because I like to know what to do with them and on
the other hand if they are wml comments I need to update my wml.vim
syntax file ;)

 So long,
Alfie
--
"Ich habe Linus auf eine Festplatte installiert"
"Linus, soviel habe ich mitbekommen, kennt keine Laufwerke"