Re: Linux-Setup-Party

Good morning,

* Stellwag Philippe <philippe.stellwag@erlf.siemens.de> [030903 10:59]:

> Leider schaut es mit Sponsoren dieses Jahr ziemlich schlecht aus. Vielleicht
> kann mir jemand nur EIN orginal Package von Debian zuschicken, dass wir
> wenigstens vom "king of linux" ein "farbiges" Package mit CDs/DVDs haben.
> Das wäre echt super!!!

If you just want to have a box there, I could travel down to you and
bring one. Since it is my private one, I would take it with me, when I
leave ;)

While looking at the pictures on your side, I realy think, that you
should have a Debian box there...

<whistlinginconspicuously>
Oh, and if you are interested in a Debian specific talk, or someone
manning a small "booth" or something, just contact me or write a mail
to debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org.
</whistling inconspicuously>

Yours sincerely
  Alexander