package of the week

I've put up a new draft of the package of the week section.
The final results (minus index.html files) are at:

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~andrel/pow/www/News/pow/

The WML source code is at:

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~andrel/pow/webwml/english/News/pow/
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~andrel/pow/webwml/english/template/debian/pow.wml

Could someone who knows WML well look at the source and let
me know if there are any changes that need to be made?  Is
this format easy for translators to use?  The pow.wml file
includes some new tags like <REVIEWER> and <PACKAGE> to
facilitate future indexing efforts.

In existing files one sees stuff links like
href="contribute" with no extension, so I copied that.  Is
it true that the d.o server adds the correct extension in?
(My server does not, so a few links will be broken.)

Where should we put this?  d.o/News/pow and packages.d.o/POW
have both been suggested.  I have no preference.

Who do I talk to about getting a pserver account?

Thanks,
--Andre