Re: ultreia

* Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> [2003-09-02 21:18]:
> On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 08:31:54PM +0200, Bartosz Fe?ski aka fEnIo wrote:
>> I think that under english/ directory all of the files should be in
>> English only. I can't translate Spanish or German to Polish ;)
>
> Considering the contents, do we need to translate these pages?

 No, but Bartosz has a point here: spanish or german pages in the
english directory would get .en.html as extension which is wrong. I
guess they should be moved to the appropriate language directories and
where appropriate translated to english so others can translate it to
their languages.

 There should not be non-english files below english, IMHO. If it makes
sense to translate some is a different question.

 So long,
Alfie
--
To err is human,