Re: status update about packages.debian.org

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 02:49:53PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 02:46:19PM +0200, joy wrote:
> > > - At the example pages you can see my solution for displaying the
> > >   dependencies for all the architectures. Please comment.
> >
> > Perhaps if you removed all those visible table borders...
>
> Oh and the "any version" marker, too. Just don't print anything in such a
> case.

Hmm, I have to show the difference between "package foo, arch bar does
depend on any version of this" and "package foo, arch bar does _not_ depend on
this"
Currently this is shown by "any version" and "--".
Do you think "" and "--" will suffice or have you a suggestion for
the second case, too?

Gruesse,
--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***