Re: Help remove my 'off topic' message

* Josip Rodin <joy@srce.hr> [2003-06-25 16:18]:
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 03:29:01PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>  We don't do such things, please read the disclaimer for the
>> MailingLists: <http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/disclaimer> Removing
>> would render the rest of the thread (well, just one response, but still
>> a response) unusable.
>
> That particular one is basically spam. I'd remove it.

 With the answer?

> (Alfie, please don't attack people instantly! You're starting to sound
> like shorty there :P)

 Uhm, I can't see where you take that I attack the people?  Can you
please show me where you see this as a kind of attack?

 Chris, I just want to state that it wasn't meant as any kind of attack
and I hope you haven't taken it that way. I don't see how joy came to
that conclusion but if you do come to the same please accept my
appologize.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--