Re: Adding ispell and wordlist policy reference in developers corner

Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

this is simply not true (and was not for a few months).

Which mirror you used, when and which language?

There is not one link to sourceforge on devel/

Hmmm, I now see that you are absolutely right.

I was looking at the severely outdated spanish localized page at the main Debian site. I even did not realize that I was reading spanish. I definitely have to put a limit to my time at the computer.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your help.

Cheers,

--
Agustin