Re: Isnt Lindows partner/supporter?

Hej John van Vlaanderen. Tack för ditt meddelande 17:14 2003-06-13 enligt nedan:
>I have heard that Lindows violated the GPL and got really arrogant about
>it.

Could you provide some more info, preferrable reference something, lika an URI to an article?

-I could post it to the Lindows Insider Forum :)

I know some people would get upset, and hopefully it would help Lindows.com to correct their mistake.

>I strongly suggest you NOT make a partnership with an organization that
>is only exploiting Debian.

That is exactly what I was searching at Debian website: "Do Debian think Lindows is a good supporter?"

(althogh it was more than a year ago i bought the license; before both Lindows and myself was ready...)

>If you need more proof as to the stupidity of bonding with corporate
>criminals, please google.com for "SCO Caldera lawsuit IBM billion
>dollars."

I have read some articles on that circus...

>John
>
>Ps I am also working on a distro.  As great as Debian is, it really
>hopes to move towards a different form of OS, specifically the LibOS
>which would be modeled after the Perl CPAN

Now you are referring names I don´t know.
I´m yet a Windows user, it works for me, but in spare time i move towards linux both because of windows headace, and politically.

BTW, i have not subscribed to debian-www@lists.debian.org, as this was meant to be a single question
and i read too much mail already... so,
 if somebody on the list want to post me, use my direct adress.
-like you did :)

/Morgan