Fernando dos Santos Couto
Apartado 22522
1147-501 Lisboa
Portugal
Phone/Fax: ++351 214525508
Mobile phone: ++351 966229323
E-mail: fersanco@oninet.pt

Dear Sirs,

I am translating from 25 years ago, so I am very experienced (actually I am
working above all for an Embassy in Lisbon and to two a French, a Canadian
and two Spanish Translation Agencies) but, as I have much free time, I would
like that you consider accepting me as an external translator for your
Company. Below you can see the type of translations (technical and literary)
I am able to do:
     Source languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, Italian,
German, Catalan;
     Target languages: Portuguese, English and French.
I am also a computer technician, so I am able to do all kinds of text
formats, tables, graphics...
My prices could be:
     Euro 0,03 per word (translations to English or French);
     Euro 0,025 per word (translations to Portuguese).
With my long experience I will be efficient and fast (30 to 50 A4 pages per
day).
While waiting for your kind reply, I wish you the best.
Sincerely Yours,

Fernando Couto

---