Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by tbm: webwml/english/intro organization.data

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 10:17:59PM +0200, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
> On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 05:18:00PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > You forgot the `make pot` in english/po (like everyone else does
> > everytime :)
>
>   Cannot some kind of script be added to run it automatically when
>   someone modifies a file in that dir? Can CVS do that?

one can write a cron job for that (or even a cvs commit script),
should not be too hard.

But do we need this? Human control seems to work (and should work as long there
is at least one active translation team :), and is it so hard to remember
that when you wrote something like <gettext>...</gettext> to any file
in english/ that there are other steps you have to do?

Gruesse,
--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***
          *** http://www.djpig.de/ ***