Re: lurker + debian

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 01:50:37AM +0200, Wesley W. Terpstra wrote:
> Let me briefly outline why lurker has one mailbox per list:
[...]
> For these reasons I consider the new scheme to be superior from a usability
> and robustness stand-point.

I still don't see why any of those reasons are decidingly important for
our particular list archive, but never mind.

Right now the deployment of lurker seems to be stuck on the fact there isn't
a suitable machine[1]. I'll leave you guys (mejo and you) to hash it out
with debian-admin. :)

[1] which is related to the first paragraph, but this of course isn't
indicative of anything ;)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.