Who's using Debian?

Area Tecnica, Caja de Guadalajara, SPAIN
financial
http://CajaGuadalajara.biz
May 28, 2003.
We are using Debian for now in some servers and communications services,
18 computers currently, for our firewall, corporate web server, vpn
routers and application servers. All of them currently are using woody.
Debian is our preferred operating system, but we now are using some
others OSs.

We have choosen Debian because of stability, functionality, level of
development, flexibility and adaptability. We like Debian.