Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/english/MailingLists HOWTO_start_list.wml

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 06:31:25AM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> > I know. And not all browsers support CSS, so the emphasis would be lost
> > for those viewers.
>
> Not all browsers support PNG either. Or tables, or colours.
>
> All modern browsers support CSS, those that do really ought to get their
> act together (and that includes the character-mode browsers).

I was thinking exactly of those you so demeaningly relegated to a
parenthesized side note! :) A lot of developers (at which whom the page is
mainly intented) use lynx, links, w3m and variants, and I'm not aware of any
of them supporting this, so I want to keep compatibility with them.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.