Please: Is it possible to remove a message from the archive?

Hi,

I'm a debian user, admin and evangelist in my company as well as privately for
years now. As I am subscribed to several debain-lists, an accident accured
back in 2002 which hits back on me now.

I am the unlucky person who posted a mail which is listed in the debian
archive under
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2002/debian-kde-200212/msg00159.html
and followed up by
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2002/debian-kde-200212/msg00160.html

It was an internal mail which I accidentally sent to the list. It contains
account names and a password. Of course the accounts and the password have
immediately been changed, but if you search Google for the mentioned hospital
(whose name was the title of the mail), this list-entry appears on place 4
and 5 in the google-archive  because of the popularity of lists.debian.org.

Now I've got trouble with the board of my company as that hospital is angry
that people who search for them almost immediately get to that message.
Mostly understandable as I think 8-(

Now, please, is it possible, to remove that message or replace it with a dummy
at least?

I guess the mirrors, if they hold the original message, will not be as much of
a problem as they may not be as popular as debain's listarchive.

Many thanks in advance for anything you can do -- even if you can just do
nothing...

I guess that google-ranking proves how accelent the debian listarchive really
is (as well as the rest of debian 8-)

Best Regards!

	Sönke

- --
broadnet mediascape communications AG
competence center hannover
karl-wiechert-allee 76a  30625 hannover
fon +49-511-544419-50
fax +49-511-544419-55
mail to: s.stamm@broadnet-mediascape.de
www.broadnet-mediascape.de

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments is
confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the
use of the named recipient. Internet communications are not secure and
therefore mediascape communications AG does not accept legal responsibility
for the content of this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and then delete this document. Do not disclose
the content of this document to any other person, nor take any copies.
Violation of this notice may be unlawful.