Re: Require installation of two libraries

csmall@enc.com.au (Craig Small) writes:

> Could you either install mnogosearch-pgsql and mnogosearch-common,
> found at ~csmall/builds

Done.

P.S. Craig and other WWW folks: debconf on klecker got fux0red
recently and I had to purge, reinstall and do dpkg-reconfigure --all,
which means a) some things got randomly restarted, even if stuff
happened to be running at the time (e.g. postgres), b) I had to guess
at answers to debconf questions and I may have gotten stuff wrong,
particularly WRT e.g. locales, udmsearch config (tho that may be moot
now) etc.  If that's the case, please just yell.

--
James