Require installation of two libraries

Hello Debian Admins,
  I have been testing the new version of mnogosearch (3.2.10) on klecker
and I believe that it is ready for deployment.  If you want to
play, you can go to http://search.debian.org/new/index2.cgi
You wll see that it is a small script that runs index2a.cgi  The script
is needed because I need the set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Could you either install mnogosearch-pgsql and mnogosearch-common,
found at ~csmall/builds or alternatively install
~csmall/builds/inst/usr/lib/libmnogo*.so into somewhere where ldso
will find it?

I am aware that the language selection is broken but that is because
the way it is handled is different and I don't want to break the
existing search.cgi until I can switch over to the new one.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <csmall@enc.com.au>