Re: Adding ispell and wordlist policy reference in developers corner

Josip Rodin wrote:

All in all, I'd be happy that you would just consider the move eventually.
Maybe even to a Debian Sourceforge if it ever gets set up (it's planned but
stalled due to some hardware problems). We'll patch something up in the
meantime.

Hi, Josip and the www team,