Re: change "Yugoslavia" to "Serbia and Montenegro"

El día 12 may 2003, Gerfried Fuchs escribía:
> * Matt Kraai <kraai@alumni.cmu.edu> [2003-05-08 07:59]:
> > One of the consultants pointed out that the new name for
> > Yugoslavia is Serbia and Montenegro.  I'm planning to associate YU
> > with the new name in english/mirror/countries.data and
> > english/template/debian/countries.wml.  Any objections?
>
>  Uhm, isn't there a rest part of yugoslavia that is still named
> yugoslavia? Yugoslavia has been *split*, not renamed. I would rather be
> careful with such changes.

  AFAIK it was renamed about a month ago or so. We're not talking about
  the former Yugoslavia which split after that horrible war, but what
  known as Yugoslavia since then.

  This seems to confirm that: http://www.info.gov.yu/start.php?jezik=e

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo