Re: change "Yugoslavia" to "Serbia and Montenegro"

* Matt Kraai <kraai@alumni.cmu.edu> [2003-05-08 07:59]:
> One of the consultants pointed out that the new name for
> Yugoslavia is Serbia and Montenegro.  I'm planning to associate YU
> with the new name in english/mirror/countries.data and
> english/template/debian/countries.wml.  Any objections?

 Uhm, isn't there a rest part of yugoslavia that is still named
yugoslavia? Yugoslavia has been *split*, not renamed. I would rather be
careful with such changes.

 So long,
Alfie
--
Give them     ooO                             ooO,
 a try,      o  )  <http://www.gnome.org/>   o  /__  <http://galeon.sf.net/>