Re: PPC bug in packages.debian.org

* mark <mark@umc.ustu.ru> [2003-05-07 16:09]:
>   but i can't find descriptions for PPC-only packages from this site

 This is a known problem that has been filed as bugreport against the
www.debian.org at least three times: #141618, #131631 and #146675.
Though no solution was found yet, sorry.

>   where i must choose architecture????

 You can't do that currently, unfortunately.

>   If you able, please write me in Russian..... english isn't my
>   foreign language....

 Sorry, my mother tongue is german for I'm from austria.  The russian
website translators seem to be quite busy anyway, They lag quite a bit
behind with their translations so I wouldn't expect an answer from them
anytime soon...

 So long,
Alfie
--
"We want to have more customers than these [linux] guys. We want to win
 business versus these guys."