PPC bug in packages.debian.org

Hello debian site developers!

  I want to tell you about some bug on the packages.debian.org
  First of all, i want to say, that i have PowerPC based computer.
  I am successfully installed debian.
  apt works normally.
  but i can't find descriptions for PPC-only packages from this site

  Steps to feel bug:
  1. go to http://packages.debian.org
  2. select stable distribution
  3. select other os's and file systems
  4. package MOL should appear, but is doesn't.

  package searcher not searches this packages too....

  if i search package by name, mol package appera to be not founded.

  and when i search package by filename, for example "startmol" -
  greate! it found! but when i click to description link, server say

  why only i386 and all-platform packages showed???

  where i must choose architecture????

  If you able, please write me in Russian..... english isn't my
  foreign language....

  THANKS FOR HELP!!

--
Best regards,