Re: how often were fixed glibc packages downloaded

Noèl Köthe said:
> Hello,
>
> it might be interesting how often the fixed glibc .debs were downloaded
> from security.d.o (DSA-282) because this package is installed on every
> Debian machine and security updates are not mirrored (ok, there are
> apt-proxy and unofficial mirrors).
>
> Is it possible to get this number from the logs?
>
> Thank you.

I guess it could be interesting to know this; the information should all
be there klecker, and a daily download tally for each package could be
given in (some part of) the security pages.  Maybe this should be
re-filed as a wishlist bug to the Security Team.  You might find they
have better things to do though.  They're busy people.  =)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."