Who's using Debian?

Technical Staff, artboundexpress.com, USA

Commercial

http://www.artboundexpress.com

When it came time to have an outside firm develop a robust administrative system and order fulfillment system for our e-commerce business, the Debian platform was chosen over other commercial Unixes. We now have 5 machines running. More than a few of our administrators and developers have been impressed with how security is handled on the platform and the total flexitibility, although we still have our share of Windows around here.

We've done very little tweaking, but have enjoyed the work that others have accomplished. When I noticed that the Debian Project was looking for testimonials, I was happy to oblige. All in all, it was a wise choice and hasn't let us down. And the price was right!

Peter Klein
peter@transit1.com
Transit One - The Small Business Web Technology Company
http://www.transit1.com