Re: Who's using Debian

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 05:53:44PM +0200, Kaare Olsen wrote:
> Both have been added to the "Who's using Debian?" list, the webpage will
> be updated within four hours on our primary webserver.

Just a nitpick -- a large majority of web mirrors are in the push system so
as soon as the update finishes on www-master, it propagates onto most of the
mirrors within a few minutes (commonly www.d.o has it in under a minute on a
regular, low-traffic day). So, please feel free to say "within four hours".
(Or even "shortly".)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.