Multi-level dependencies (was: Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by djpig: webwml/german/international/Swedish sandlistor.wml)

Frank Lichtenheld:

> No. But if I base the translation check on the english one, and the
> english one is out-of-date, the user of the german page gets no
> warning (neither get I).

But since this is part of international/Swedish, it never will be
out-of-date, as I always update both :-)

> I can either check against the swedish one or implement some sort
> of chain check in the translation check ("if X is based on english
> and the english one is based on an other and is out-of-date, then
> X is also out of date"). I go for the first.

I've thought about this before, and I think that that is the
preferrable way, to check the version recursively, until it ends up on
a page that is original.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/