Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by djpig: webwml/german/international/Swedish sandlistor.wml

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 11:50:55PM +0200, Kaare Olsen wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 15:15:42 -0600
> Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Modified files:
> > 	german/international/Swedish: sandlistor.wml
> >
> > Log message:
> > 	Changed original to swedish and adjustet the version number.
>
> Is the German translation based directly on the Swedish original?

No. But if I base the translation check on the english one, and the
english one is out-of-date, the user of the german page gets no
warning (neither get I).
I can either check against the swedish one or implement some sort
of chain check in the translation check ("if X is based on english
and the english one is based on an other and is out-of-date, then
X is also out of date"). I go for the first.
Which one I use for translation, is an other matter :)

Gruß,
	Frank

--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***