Issue with language of web pages

To Whom It May Concern,

I have saved a bookmark for Debian from this link :

http://www.uk.debian.org/index.en.html

I would like to know what I have to do to ensure that I can continue reading the English webpages for Debian instead of being directed to French pages each time I click on a link.

For example when I choose http://www.uk.debian.org/doc/ I get a French page.

I am based in France and I presume that your web server realises this and takes the decision to display the French pages for each selection that I make.

Is this something that I can correct or is it something you can correct? I am at present using IE and running French Win2000, but the sooner that this 'problem' is rectified the sooner I will be using Debian. It is of course a minor issue but one that has stopped me using Debian up until now. I do not have the problem on any other sites that I visit.

Regards,

Matt