Re: WEBMIN

* Sales Fat Galah Designs & Hosting <sales@fatgalah.com> [2003-04-18 09:54]:
> I'm hoping you can answer a couple of questions?

 You are on the wrong mailing-list.  This list is about the maintenance
of the debian website, not about users question.  Please consider
mailing <debian-user@lists.debian.org> instead.

> I'm currently running (Debian GNU/Linux 3.0) with WEBMIN 0.94, is it
> able to run the lastest version of WEBMIN? and if not can you advise
> me on what versions it can run.

 You should be able to run the latest version, but that won't be
supported by the security team, then.  Please be refered to the README
or INSTALL file of webmin itself for the requirements.

> Also I'm seem to be getting scamed with email, is there a way to
> reduce or stop all the scam mail.

 Yes, take a look a the spamassassin package, it might help you.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
<rm_-rf_> The real value of KDE is that they inspired and push the
          development of GNOME :-)